Wrap up and keep warm!21/01/2012
Advice for your Compressed Air Systems through the winter period. Don’t forget to prepare your building and Compressed Air equipment ready for the cold snap.
We can all take measures to prevent damage and breakdowns to our Air Compressors and associated equipment caused by extreme cold temperatures. Here are a few tips from us.
- Drain all Air Receivers, Condensate Drains and Electronic Drain Valve etc of water to prevent ice forming
- If possible; insulate any Oil/Water Separators that exposed to the elements
- All Rotary Screw Air Compressors need to be covered or have small heaters installed inside so they don’t drop below freezing. Please contact us for further information about an installation
- We’d be happy to assist you by carrying out a site survey for your specific circumstances
- If you need any De-icing Salt for the icy conditions to come please contact the office for a special offer price of £9.95 (exc Vat) per 25kg bag. Please call 0114 2432347 and quote NOV09
Opening Times over the Christmas period
We will be closing on Friday 23rd December until Tuesday 3rd January. We will still be offering our breakdown service to any customers who will be open over the festive period...Read more
New Online Banking System
Good news for our suppliers, we are updating our online banking which means all payments we send will go by the Faster Payment Scheme rather than by BACS...Read more
We are happy to welcome a new member to the Servicing Team. We have a new Compressed Air Engineer who has his 17th Edition and specialises in Refrigerant Dryer Servicing...Read more
Wishing you a Merry Christmas
Everyone at Algar Air would like to wish all our Customers, Suppliers and our website visitors a wonderful Christmas and a very prosperous 2012! We look forward to continuing/establishing new working relationships during the coming year...Read more